Sunday, November 28, 2010

The beginning

Hi. I’m just another person trying to solve this puzzle of life we’re all in. I’d like to say I’m your average 30 year old guy, but I’m not. I’m a Christian and still single. This is abnormal in the Christian world. But I didn’t exactly approach life the same way most do and that has placed me where I am. When I finished I school I joined the Navy. I spent nine years serving this great country and was stationed in the Middle East for the Global War on Terrorism. Now I live in Austin, Texas. This is one of the greatest cities in the U.S. I’m slowly working on finish my degree and then starts the transition to a career instead of a job. Life however is far greater than a career, a relationship status, or even my view of it all. This is my life. This is my puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment